You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Amazing deals!!! Contact me now!!!
21-01-2014, 10:10 AM
Amazing deals!!! Contact me now!!!

Dear Concerned,

Good Day!!

This is JAMES SMITH. I take this opportunity to introduce our business for Telex California LLC.

Telex California LLC is a leading and fastest developing provider of innovative voice and IP solutions empowering communications companies to create the most efficient and valuable global interconnections. Since its inception, Telex California LLC has made significant contributions to VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol) wholesale and retail markets. Telex California LLC offers the greatest flexibility in global scale, platform intelligence, and wholesale voice services to Carriers, Service Providers and business customers and managed solutions to achieve commercial efficiency and interconnection simplicity all over the world. Telex California LLC deploys the newest VoIP and cellular technologies, terminates traffic to destinations worldwide using its own powerful technology. By using latest VoIP and cellular technologies Telex California LLC provides various services to our customers and providers worldwide. The company offers full range of communication solutions, such as wholesale termination services to telephony VPN networks, calling cards platform, Data management, Online contact management solutions, billing platform as well as e-commerce services etc. As an international carrier Telex California LLC efficiently cooperates with leading telecommunication providers in every region of the world. The company has Points of Presence in USA, NY. Telex California LLC focuses on delivering international voice traffic to Asia, Middle East, Africa, America, Europe, Eastern Europe and countries of the CIS..

Telex California LLC was founded in USA in 2010 and is one of the leading international voice traffic carriers in with representative offices in USA. Our customers include many of the world-known PTT’s, carriers, mobile operators, VoIP providers as well as residential and small business consumers.
As our business is developing we are proudly expecting to be interconnected with you and want to get you as our Valuable Partner.
For this above circumstances we will be highly honored if you provide us the detail process in this regard. We are eagerly waiting to know what we have to do to be interconnected with you and how you deal with your Partner like us.

Please do have a look to our webpage: http://www.telex-llc.com

Please provide your sales details to proceed for further.

We are working on NON CLI A-Z routes. Having strong quality for TOP routes, So pls send your expected volume and target destination.

Looking forward to do business with you.

Thanks in Advance

On Behalf

Name: JAMES SMITH
Email / IM: sales1@telex-llc.com /Skype: james.telex

Name: Luis Rafael
Email / IM: sales rafael@telex-llc.com / Skype: rafael.telex
Company Name : Telex California LLC
Business Address : 37-18,73rd , Suit#402,Jackson Height
NY- 11372 NY, USA
Business Phone: +1-646-286-6180
Web Link : http://www.telex-llc.com

james.telex, proud to be a member of VoIP Call Provider - Discussion Forums for the VoIP Call Provider since Jan 2014.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  CONTACT Buying Benin/Botswana/Burkina/Faso/Ghana/Guinea Non Cli Routes rweena.revoxo 0 2 Today 04:45 AM
Last Post: rweena.revoxo
  Seeking For Vendors To But NonCLI Routes. Please Contact ASAP. joe.alfie 0 3 06-08-2018 09:18 AM
Last Post: joe.alfie
  If you have any routes,pls contact me Derek Skyline 0 2 06-08-2018 06:11 AM
Last Post: Derek Skyline
Rainbow waiting for direct suppliers,please do not hesitate to contact with me Daniel.Fraser 0 3 05-08-2018 08:12 AM
Last Post: Daniel.Fraser
  Seeking For Vendors To But NonCLI Routes. Please Contact ASAP. joe.alfie 0 2 03-08-2018 09:14 AM
  Offering Good Deal For NonCLI Routes. Vendors, Please Contact. joe.alfie 0 4 01-08-2018 11:47 AM
  Seeking For Vendors To But NonCLI Routes. Please Contact ASAP. joe.alfie 0 4 01-08-2018 10:14 AM
Rainbow Looking for below non cli route with good traffic, please contact me if you have voiprouteall 0 4 09-07-2018 07:13 AM
Last Post: voiprouteall
  Looking for Non Cli Direct provider,please contact urgently.. Jack Rozario 0 4 04-07-2018 09:50 AM
Last Post: Jack Rozario
  Providing Free Soft-Switch for VOIP business. Contact with me chris.tele2call 0 6 02-07-2018 01:30 PM
Last Post: chris.tele2call