You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Make money selling us medical licensing exam software
12-01-2010, 10:53 AM
Make money selling us medical licensing exam software

THEY KEEP SAYING THAT THE ECONOMY IS GETTING BETTER. TEN OF MY NEIGHBOURS FORECLOSED, FIVE OF THEM LOST THEIR JOBS LAST MONTH, I DONT KNOW WHAT ECONOMY THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT, THE CANADIAN ECONOMY? WE ARE ON OUR OWN, WE BETTER TAKE CARE OF OURSELVES. AFFILIATE MARKETING IS STILL KING, IT IS A MATTER OF FINDING THE BEST AFFILIATE PROGRAMS.

MAKE MONEY SELLING MEDICAL EDUCATIONAL SOFTWARE. THE USMLE EXAMS WHICH ALL MEDICAL STUDENTS IN THE US, AND MILLIONS OF FOREIGN DOCTORS TAKE IS A PRIME EXAMPLE. GO TO THIS WEBSITE http://usmlereview.net AND CLICK CONTACT, THE AFFILIATE LINK IS ON THAT PAGE. THE SITE SELLS TEN SOFTWARE TITLES, AND THEY PAY 30% COMMISSIONS.
MAKE A FREE WEBSITE, PUT YOUR AFFILIATE LINK ON IT, AND GIVE FLYERS TO THAT WEBSITE TO YOUR LOCAL MEDICAL CLINICS, THIS IS A SOFTWARE THAT ALL DOCS NEED FOR THEIR LICENSING. AND DOCS HAVE CASH IN THEIR POCKETS TO SPEND (WHICH THEY TAKE OUT OF OUR POCKETS, BY THE WAY)

ANOTHER MEDICAL SITE IS http://mcatreview.org THE AFFILIATE SIGNUP LINK IS THE SAME AS ABOVE. THIS SITE SELLS SOFTWARE FOR THE MCAT EXAMS (MEDICAL COLLEGE ADMISSION TEST)
YOU CAN SELL THIS TO COLLEGE STUDENTS, THEY ALL DREAM OF GETTING INTO MED SCHOOL.

USMLE STEP 1 AND STEP 2

IN THE MEANWHILE CHECK YOUR FREE HOROSCOPE FORECASTS HERE (THEIR AFFILIATE PROGRAM IS GOING TO BE ANNOUNCED LATER THIS MONTH, AS THE SITE ROLLS OUT THEIR HOROSCOPE SOFTWARES FOR ALL 12 ZODIAC SIGNS) GET A PIECE OF THE BILLION DOLLAR HOROSCOPE MARKET !
HOROSCOPES

The following sites are interesting, and we are expecting affiliate programs to be announced shortly:
ARIES HOROSCOPE
VIRGO HOROSCOPE
TAURUS HOROSCOPE
SCORPIO HOROSCOPE
SAGITTARIUS HOROSCOPE
PISCES HOROSCOPE
LIBRA HOROSCOPE
LEO HOROSCOPE
CAPRICORN HOROSCOPE
CANCER HOROSCOPE
AQUARIUS HOROSCOPE

Sorry I am going off topic, but this one is a beauty: http://seothug.com Big Grin it made me laugh, ****ing seothug indeed, I thought all seo guys are thugs Smile

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  World-class SMS Carrier Software - MediaCore oksf 0 3 17-11-2017 02:47 PM
Last Post: oksf
  Start own VoIP Business with Advanced VoIP Software Solution. tutu 0 4 15-11-2017 10:32 AM
Last Post: tutu
  To make your voip business secure and profitable, switch to #Core4Switchtoday. core4switch1 0 7 12-11-2017 01:18 AM
Last Post: core4switch1
  Selling Best Quality Routes zahida 4 46 07-11-2017 07:22 AM
Last Post: zahida
Exclamation Hot Selling SK 16-64/32-128/32-512 for reducing sim blocking Alison 0 8 04-11-2017 05:37 AM
Last Post: Alison
  Make Easy Affordable Speedy Timely Decisions silgy datasoft 0 10 03-11-2017 10:17 AM
Last Post: silgy datasoft
  Make Easy Affordable Speedy Timely Decisions to choose the right Cloud Server solutio silgy datasoft 1 20 02-11-2017 06:31 PM
Last Post: shiva@datasoft.ws
  Make Easy Affordable Speedy Timely Decisions to choose the right Cloud Server solutio silgy datasoft 0 9 01-11-2017 10:24 AM
Last Post: silgy datasoft
  TelefoneMedia is Selling Nigeria MTN PURE TDM telefonemedia 0 17 26-10-2017 12:13 PM
Last Post: telefonemedia
  Selling Best Quality Routes zahida 2 23 25-10-2017 06:41 AM
Last Post: zahida